The simplistic beauty of a quaternion fractal...

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Reflecting on Feedback

      I feel that the feedback I got was very positive in that it says I'm heading in the right direction. I received some concrete ideas about where to solidify the direction of the paper and the papers main question. Once I began looking into quaternions more, I became more and more aware of the debate going on over their use. I had been starting to identify a different angle that would focus on this controversy. I think using this debate to say something about the larger scientific process as a whole could be a very fun and interesting angle to pursue.

No comments:

...Here there be Quaternions...

...Here there be Quaternions...
The plaque from the bridge where Sir William Rowan Hamilton first discovered Quaternions.